6550 Fannin St.
Houston, TX 77030
2950 Cullen Pkwy.
Pearland, TX 77584
- Medical School: Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
- Medicine Residency at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Cardiology Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Subspecialty certification in Echocardiography
Areas of Interest
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
Dr. Nagueh's Biography
Dr. Sherif F. Nagueh, cardiologist and Medical Director of the Echocardiography Laboratory at the Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center in Houston, is professor of medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. He has special interests in cardiac imaging, and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Nagueh pursues an active research agenda, with interests in cardiomyopathy and left ventricular diastolic function. Dr. Nagueh is active in the national and international scientific community. He has authored over 100 manuscripts and seven book chapters related to cardiac diagnosis and patient care issues.
To make an appointment with Dr. Nagueh call 713-441-1100 or request a referral online
Learn more about Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates: