Houston, TX 77030
- Medical School: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Medicine Residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Cardiology Fellowship at Washington University School of Medicine/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Adult Interventional Cardiology Fellowship (Coronary and Structural) at Washington University School of Medicine/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Congenital and Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Washington University School of Medicine/St Louis Children's Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
Areas of Interest
- Outcomes in congenital catheterization and interventions
- Advanced imaging and management of complex congenital heart disease
- Structural and Valvular Interventions
- Coronary Imaging and Interventions
Mandarin Chinese, German, English
Dr. Lin's Biography
Dr. C. Huie Lin is a cardiologist specializing in adult congenital heart disease as well as interventional cardiology. He received his B.S. degree from the Yale University and attended medical school and graduate school at the University of Virginia. Dr. Lin completed his residency in internal medicine at the Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center prior to his cardiology, congenital heart disease, and interventional cardiology training at the Washington University School of Medicine.
Dr. Lin has published numerous articles and book chapters in the field of structural and interventional cardiology as well as in congenital heart disease and transcatheter interventions.
Dr. Lin is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, Sections of Interventional Cardiology and Adult Congenital and Pediatric Cardiology.
To make an appointment with Dr. Lin call 713-441-1100 or request a referral online
Learn more about Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates: