Education - Kevin P. Lally, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.S.
- Tulane University Medical School, New Orleans, LA
- USAF Medical Center, Keesler AFB, MS
- Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Areas of Excellence
- Pediatric Surgery
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernias
Biography - Kevin P. Lally, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Lally is currently Surgeon-in-Chief of the Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital and Director of the ECMO Program. He is also the A.G. McNeese Chair in Pediatric Surgery, Richard Andrassy Distinguished Professor and Chairman of the Department of Pediatric Surgery.
- Letourneau PA, Xiao L, Harting MT, Lally KP, Cox CS Jr, Andrassy RJ, Hayes-Jordan AA. Location of pulmonary metastasis in pediatric osteosarcoma is predictive of outcome. J Pediatr Surg. 2011 Jul;46(7):1333-7.
- Tsao K, Lally PA, Lally KP. Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Study Group. Minimally invasive repair of congenital diaphragmatic hernia. J Pediatr Surg. 2011 Jun;46(6):1158-64.
- Kao LS, Lew DF, Arab SN, Todd SR, Awad SS, Carrick MM, Corneille MG, Lally KP. Local variations in the epidemiology, microbiology, and outcome of necrotizing soft-tissue infections: a multicenter study. Am J Surg. 2011 Aug;202(2):139-45. Epub 2011 May 4.
- Wat MJ, Veenma D, Hogue J, Holder AM, Yu Z, Wat JJ, Hanchard N, Shchelochkov OA, Fernandes CJ, Johnson A, Lally KP, Slavotinek A, Danhaive O, Schaible T, Cheung SW, Rauen KA, Tonk VS, Tibboel D, de Klein A, Scott DA. Genomic alterations that contribute to the development of isolated and non-isolated congenital diaphragmatic hernia. J Med Genet. 2011 May;48(5):299-307.
- Moore-Olufemi S, Herzog C, Warneke C, Gershenwald JE, Mansfield P, Ross M, Prieto V, Lally KP, Hayes-Jordan A. Outcomes in pediatric melanoma: comparing prepubertal to adolescent pediatric patients. Ann Surg. 2011 Jun;253(6):1211-5.