Visitors to the Methodist Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation have access to numerous nearby garages; download our campus map (PDF) for exact locations.
- Smith and Scurlock Tower Garages: Both tower garages are located directly across Fannin St and are connected to the hospital by covered crosswalks; both have entrances on Fannin and Main.
- Texas Medical Center Garage 1: Located just south of the hospital, with a covered crosswalk to the Dunn Tower Lobby; enter from Fannin St.
- Texas Medical Center Garage 7: Located north of the hospital; enter from John Freeman Boulevard.
- Remote Long-Term Parking: Available Monday through Friday, the South Extension Lot at 1522 Braeswood offers the least expensive parking rates. Visitors who park here can ride a free METRO shuttle bus to and from The Methodist Hospital.
For your convenience, The Methodist Hospital offers valet parking to patients and visitors.
- Dunn Tower, Fannin St Entrance: Available seven days a week, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., 713-394-6842
- Scurlock Tower, Fannin St Entrance: Available Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., 713-790-0010
- Smith Tower, University St Entrance: Available Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., 713-793-1178
- Emergency Room: Available 24/7, 713-790-2245
Houston METRO buses stop at the Bertner entrance to the Main Building and on Fannin by the Neurosensory Center.
Call 713-635-4000 and METRO personnel can help you plan your route, or visit the METRO website for more information.
To find out more about the Methodist Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation, call us at 713-441-8839 or 866-94-LIVER (866-945-4837) or send us an email.