What to Bring to Your Appointment
Methodist Academic Medicine Associates welcomes you into a caring environment that offers top-tier medical care supported by advanced research and a compassionate staff. To ensure that your visits are comfortable and productive, we provide online resources to help all patients prepare for their appointments.
All patients should bring the following materials to their appointments:
- Driver's license or valid picture ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Form of payment
- Physician referral or authorization (if applicable)
- Completed patient forms
- List of current medications (prescription and over-the-counter), including frequency and dosage
- List of questions for the medical staff
- Request for prescription refills
- Blood sugar log (Diabetes, Obesity & Cholesterol patients only)
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete necessary paperwork. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after your appointment time, it may be considered a late arrival. At that point, you may be worked into the existing schedule or asked to reschedule your appointment.
Patients must call at least 24 hours in advance of their scheduled appointment time to cancel.
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.