Know The Facts About Breast Cancer
- All women are at risk for breast cancer, and your risk increases as you get older.
- 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.
- 85% of women who develop breast cancer have no family history of the disease.
- Annual screenings are the key to finding breast cancer early.
- When found in its early stages, breast cancer has a 90% survival rate.
Mammograms Save Lives
Houston Methodist has six locations for women to get their mammograms. Call Today to schedule your Mammogram.
Houston Methodist Hospital
Texas Medical Center
Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Houston Methodist West
Katy / West Houston