Jason Petrungaro, M.D.
- Breast augmentation, breast lift and breast reduction
- Breast reconstruction – TRAM flap, DIEP flap, latissimus flap and tissue expander/implant
- Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck
- Mohs surgery defects
- Body contouring after massive weight loss – arm, thigh and body lifts
- Facial rejuvenation – brow lift, face lift, neck lift and eyelid surgery
- Botox and fillers
- Hand and forearm surgery – carpal and cubital tunnel release, trigger finger release, de Quervain's disease, hand fractures and dislocations, finger and nail injuries/infections, hand tumors, and pediatric hand surgery
- Indiana University School of Medicine – M.D.
- Rush University Medical Center – General Surgery Residency
- University of Rochester – Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship
- University of Tennessee – Plastic Surgery Residency
Dr. Petrungaro's Biography
Dr. Jason Petrungaro specializes in all aspects of reconstructive and aesthetic surgeries as well as surgeries of the hand and forearm. With an extensive training in general, plastic, hand and microsurgery, Dr. Petrungaro prides himself on being able to expertly address essentially any patient's needs anywhere on the body. His philosophy on patient care centers on taking the time to truly listen to his patients and their concerns, and then developing a treatment plan specifically tailored to the individual.
After graduating with honors from the University of Notre Dame, Dr. Petrungaro earned his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. He then completed his general surgery residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Ill., followed by a Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship at the University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, N.Y., and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Tennessee at Memphis.