Heart & Vascular center -
The Heart & Vascular Center at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital brings the expertise and quality of the Texas Medical Center closer to home.
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital performed the first open heart surgery in Fort Bend County in 2006 and has continued to remain the premiere institution for cardiac and thoracic services while performing other major medical firsts in our community.
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital has received the Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the national Society of Chest Pain Centers (SCPC), a designation reserved for hospitals that demonstrate the highest level of expertise in treating heart attack patients.
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital's world-class team of cardiologists, surgeons, specialists and support staff are here to take care of you on either a planned or emergency basis.
We know that conditions such as heart attack or stroke can be terrifying for both patients and their families. That is why Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital is committed to providing you with not only the state-of-the-art treatment you need, but the respect and compassion you and your loved ones deserve. From our emergency services to post-operative care, your physical, psychological and spiritual health are of primary importance to us.
Areas of Service
Diagnostic & Cardiac Imaging
- Chest Pain Unit
- Cardiac CT
- 3D Echocardiography
- Nuclear Cardiography
- Vascular Diagnostics
- Heart & Vascular Screening Packages
- Aortic Disease
- Arrhythmias & Electrophysiology
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure & Hypertension
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) & Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Valve Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Varicose Vein Treatments
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Endovascular & Vascular Surgery
Make an Appointment:
Houston Methodist Physician Specialty Group physicians:
- Methodist Diagnostic Cardiology of Houston:
- Phone: 713.776.9500
- Methodist Sugar Land Cardiology Associates:
- Phone: 281.491.6808
For a referral to another cardiologist on staff at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, call the physician referral line at 281.274.7500.
Heart Care Navigator
Our nurse navigator is here to ensure that you get the personalized care and support you need, throughout your heart treatment. We understand that at times you may need some help getting the care and support you need, so our nurse navigator is available to:
- Guide you through the health care system
- Help you get your questions answered
- Coordinate care with your health care team
- Direct you to health care services for further diagnosis and treatment
- Direct you to local resources and support
- Phone: 281.274.7819
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
16555 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77479