Hilary Beaver, M.D.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with one of the physicians of the Methodist Eye Associates
For New Patients
The Patient Questionnaire is provided to patients to expedite your physician visit and the registration process. Please download*, print, and complete the form then bring the completed form with you to your appointment.
New Patient Questionnaire:
*form is in PDF format and can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free application and is available for download.
Associate Professor of Clinical Ophthalmology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
6560 Fannin Street, Suite 450
Houston, TX 77030
College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
University of Virginia School of Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX
Areas of Interest
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Cataract Surgery
- Geriatric Ophthalmology
- Fabry Disease
- Medical Education (Resident and Medical Student)
Honors & Awards
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology Secretariat Award (2009)
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award (2006)
- Recognized by the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine for Teaching Excellence (2007, 2009)
- Guide to America’s Top Ophthalmologists (2007) and (2008) Edition
- Elected by her peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® from 2007 to 2008
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Alpha of Virginia Chapter, University of Virginia School of Medicine 1990
Dr. Hilary Beaver is a comprehensive ophthalmologist and cataract surgeon with Houston Methodist Hospital. She came to Methodist after serving as an Associate Professor at the University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa. Dr. Beaver graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia (1987), where she was elected into the Phi Sigma honor society. She graduated from the University of Virginia School of Medicine (MD, 1991), where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. She subsequently completed both her transitional internship with Baylor College of Medicine, and her Ophthalmology Residency at the Cullen Eye Institute, Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas (1992-1995). After graduation, she practiced comprehensive ophthalmology with Medical Center Ophthalmology at the Texas Medical Center, Houston, Texas.