As one of the world's top academic medical teaching hospitals, The Methodist Hospital System has created several opportunities for professional development. Throughout each of our programs, participants can count on structured guidance to assist in accelerating a career in health care.
From Nursing and Administrative leaders to Human Resources and beyond, discover more about your talents and aptitudes for excellence with us.
If you see yourself as a leader, we see you at Methodist. Click on a program link to learn more.
- Finger Fellowship for Sustainable Health
- Human Resources Summer Internship
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Summer Student Professional Nurse Program
- Student Nurse Practitioner Program
- Graduate Nurse/Nurse Residency Program
- Methodist Advancement into Professional Practice Program (MAPP)
- Summer Internship Program (Hospital Administration/Operations & International)
- Volunteer opportunities at Methodist