- Minimally invasive inguinal and abdominal wall hernia repair
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery for acid reflux and hiatal hernia, achalasia, solid organs (adrenal, spleen, pancreas), gallbladder, donor nephrectomy, upper and lower gastrointestinal disorders
- Advanced flexible endoscopy including ERCP, colonoscopy, and upper endoscopy
- Natural Orifice Translumenal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES)
- Mucosal ablation for Barrett’s esophagus
- Use of simulation for procedural training
- Image guided surgery
Dr. Dunkin's research centers on the development of novel methods and devices for endoscopic surgery, as well as the use of cutting-edge technology in the development of improved training programs for surgeons.