Make an Appointment
Call 713-790-3333 to make an appointment or ask questions.
For more information about diagnosing and treating bladder disease and cancer, you might find the following resources helpful.
Bladder Disease – General
Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Houston Methodist Urology Services – Incontinence
- American Urological Association – Incontinence
- American Academy of Family Physicians – Urinary Incontinence
- National Association for Continence
- MedlinePlus (U.S. National Library of Medicine) – Urinary Incontinence
- Methodist Cancer Center – Bladder Cancer
- National Cancer Institute – Bladder Cancer
- American Cancer Society – Bladder Cancer
- Cancer.net – Bladder Cancer
To learn more about bladder disease and cancer treatments at Houston Methodist Urology Services or to make an appointment, please call us at 713-790-3333