For scheduling please call:
Medical Office Building Two
16659 Southwest Freeway, Suite 151
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Methodist Oncology Partners specializes in the treatment of a wide range of cancer types. We believe that a multidisciplinary treatment approach is vital to individualizing the treatment of patients with cancer. For this reason, we offer comprehensive and unique treatment plans for each patient using a variety of screening and diagnostic imaging services to identify risk factors and disease at the earliest stage.
By being on the same campus as the Methodist Sugar Land Hospital Cancer Center, Dr. Darcourt's patients can receive their treatment all in one location.
- Genetic testing and counseling for hereditary cancers (i.e. Breast, ovarian and colon cancers)
- Risk assessment for breast cancer prevention
- Immunophenotyping for tumors of unknown primary source
- Bone marrow aspirations and biopsies
Hospital Services (Inpatient and Outpatient)
- Genetic analysis to identify individual and personalized cancer therapies
- IV iron therapy
In addition, Dr. Darcourt is actively involved in a wide range of federally approved clinical research studies to investigate less invasive ways of diagnosing and treating cancer. Learn more about Houston Methodist Research Institute.