Methodist Family Medicine Group - Pediatrics
Excellent pediatric care is more than just treating the occasional ear infection or cold. It requires ongoing nurturing of a child’s physical, emotional and mental health through all stages of development.
Methodist Family Medicine Group provides that level of compassionate, instructive pediatric care to keep your young ones healthy and growing.
And when your child is ill, we offer same-day and Saturday appointments, so you can see a doctor quickly and easily.
- Board-certified pediatric and family medicine physicians
- Conveniently located on the Methodist Sugar Land Hospital campus
- Saturday clinic for current and new patients who are ill
Methodist Family Medicine Group provides the following pediatric services:
- Full infant care including immunizations
- Sick visits
- Developmental screening
- Allergy and asthma
- School, sport and camp
- Yearly wellness
- Adolescent medicine
- Hearing and vision screenings
Same-day appointments available with most physicians, call 281-275-0800 to schedule an appointment.