Pierre Chevray, M.D., Ph.D. is a plastic surgeon in the Department of Surgery at The Methodist Hospital.
For appointments, please call 713-441-0714.
Pierre Chevray, M.D., Ph.D.
Plastic Surgeon, Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, The Methodist Hospital
- Plastic Surgery
Selected Professional Activity
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons, member
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, member
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, member
- Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons, Houston, Texas, member, treasurer
- Texas Medical Association, member
- Harris County Medical Society, Houston, Texas, member
- American Medical Association, member
- Abdominal Plasty
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Plastic Reconstruction
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Residency — The Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore, Maryland
- General Surgery Residency — The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, M.D., 1994
Dr. Chevray’s Biography
Dr. Pierre Chevray joined the Methodist Institute for Reconstructive Surgery in 2008 after 8 years as an Associate Professor at The M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. He graduated with a bachelor of science degree in Biology from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). From there, Dr. Chevray attended The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Maryland, where he was awarded his medical degree along with a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and Genetics. He also completed his general surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery residencies at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.