- Download the application and Policy of Ferpa form.
- Annual Notice: FERPA requires ACPE accredited programs to provide Annual Notice of ACPE is:
This ACPE CPE center/program guarantees to its students the rights to inspect and review education records, to seek to amend them, to specified control over release of record information, and to file a complaint against the program for alleged violations of these Family Education and Privacy Rights Act (FERPA). A student has the right to object to record content. If not negotiable, the written objection will be kept with and released with the record. Grades are exempted from this right. Vilations of theseprotocols may be reported to the Chair of the Accreditation Commission at: ACPE Inc, 1549 Clairmont Road, Suite 103, Decatur, GA 30033. 404-320-1472
acpe.edu I email@example.com
- Print and complete the application (follow the instructions on page 2.)
- Mail completed application and materials to:
Rev. Luis Rodriguez, D. Min.
Education Coordinator, CPE
The Methodist Hospital
Spiritual Care and Education
6565 Fannin, D102
Houston, TX 77030
The Department’s Admission Process consists of the following steps:
- Submission of a completed application form, accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $25.00
- A face-to-face interview with the department’s CPE faculty. The faculty may, at its discretion, accept a written report of an admission interview completed with a CPE Supervisor in another Center.
- Following the interview, the successful applicant receives a letter from the Hospital accepting the applicant, who signs the letter as confirmation that he/she confirms acceptance, and returns the letter, accompanied by a $50.00 deposit that is credited to the tuition for the first Unit.
In accepting candidates for admission to one of the Hospital’s CPE programs, the faculty considers criteria that may include the balance in the peer group of men and women; racial, ethnic and national representation; and denominational representation. In considering applications from overseas candidates, strong preference is given to applicants who have completed at least four quarters of clinical pastoral education in their own countries. Overseas applicants may be required to present for a personal interview at The Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas.
CPE Residency: $250.00 for the first unit, $200.00 for each succeeding unit ($50.00 payable with applicant’s signed letter of acceptance.)
Summer CPE: $250.00 ($50.00 payable with applicant’s letter of acceptance).
Extended CPE: $250.00 for the first unit, $100.00 for each succeeding unit. ($50.00 payable with applicant’s signed letter of acceptance.)
Supervisory CPE: $250.00 for the first unit, $200.00 for each succeeding unit.