Our program accepts applications through the Electronic Residency service (ERAS) available through your medical school. Please contact your medical school or the American Association of Medical Colleges at (202) 828-0400 for additional information. We do not review paper applications. Our interview season begins in October and we accept applications until the last week of December. We encourage early application as the interview slots fill quickly.
In order to be considered for an interview, an applicant for our program must :
- Submit a completed application through the ERAS system.
- Have Passed the USMLE on the first attempt.
- Have a score of 220 or higher.
- Be eligible for subsequent licensure in the state of Texas.
- Apply within 2 years of medical school graduation or last U.S. clinical experience.
- Have at least 1 year of U.S. clinical experience .if the applicant is an international graduate.
- Have permanent resident status, or be a U.S. citizen. This program does not sponsor any visas.