Residency applications and the additional items below must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Medical school academic transcript (including a Dean's letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- USMLE/ COMLEX Scores (must possess a passing score with on previous fails)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Valid ECFMG certificate/J-1 visa (if applicable)
- Observerships are not offered
Applicants for Residency must have graduated from medical school within 3 years and meet one of the following criteria:
- Graduates of medical schools in the U.S. and Canada accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME).
- Graduates of colleges of osteopathic medicine in the U.S. accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
- Graduates of medical schools outside of the U.S. and Canada or Graduates of medical schools outside the U.S. who have completed a Fifth Pathway program provided by an LCME-accredited medical school who meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a current valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Has a J-1 Visa or is a US Citizen, a Naturalized US Citizen or permanent resident
INTERVIEW SELECTION PROCESS
- Application can be submitted through ERAS for the NRMP on SEPTEMBER 15, 2013
- Interview slots fill up quickly. It is HIGHLY recommended that you submit early since interviews are granted on a first come-first serve basis
- All information must be submitted prior to an application being reviewed.
- Interviews are by invitation only. If you have been selected, we will contact you.
- Application Deadline is October 17, 2013.
- No APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE
- 2013 interview dates:
- October 30, 2013
- November 13, 2013
- November 20, 2013
- December 4, 2013
- December 11, 2013