Houston Methodist Hospital's Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Services encompass the diagnosis and treatment of traumatic injuries and congenital and acquired diseases and deformities of the face, mouth, teeth, jaws and neck.
Led by Jaime Gateno, DDS, M.D., our surgeons are Board-certified and many of them are nationally and internationally renowned for their research and clinical innovation. Pathologic, functional and cosmetic surgical procedures are available for patients, including a full range of diagnostic, outpatient and inpatient services. Also, patients of all ages are treated.
Practicing in state-of-the-art facilities while using the latest techniques and cutting-edge technologies, our surgeons offer a complete range of adult and adolescent Oral and Maxillofacial surgical services including:
- Correction of Congenital Conditions of the Head and Face, including Cleft Lip and Palate
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Dental Implants
- Reconstructive Surgery of Head, Face and Jaws
- Pathologic Conditions: Cysts and Tumors
- Maxillofacial Trauma (Facial Injuries)
- Maxillofacial Infections
- Dental Extractions
- Impacted Teeth (Wisdom Teeth)
- Salivary Gland Disease
For more information about Houston Methodist Hospital Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery or for a referral, please call 713-790-3333.