Houston Methodist Hospital Department of Radiology Services is leading the way toward a new frontier in medical technology. Our laboratories use state-of-the-art equipment and revolutionary scientific experiments to make strides towards early detection and treatment of cancer, neurological disorders, Alzheimer’s and vascular disease, among others.
Our cutting-edge research programs are making continuous advances in areas such as:
- Macromolecule analysis
- Cancer biomarker topological networking
- Efficient drug delivery and targeting
- Advanced cellular and tissue microscopy
These and many other Radiology-based research topics are vital to the Houston Methodist mission of translating biological discoveries into effective solutions for preventive, predictive and personalized medical care.
For more information on specific Houston Methodist Radiology Services research projects follow the links below:
- Advanced Cellular and Tissue Microscopy Core Lab
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Lab
- Laboratory for Clinical Research Informatics
- Medical Image Analysis Laboratory
- Translational Multimodality Optical Imaging Lab
- Translational Neurobiology Lab