New Patient Forms
Once your appointment has been confirmed, please fill out the new patient forms and bring it with you to your appointment. This will help us better serve you when you arrive.
The Methodist Internal Medicine Group prides itself in providing comprehensive and personalized care.
Our approach to patient care is simple:
- treat each patient and their family with respect
- listen and be responsive to the patient's needs
- provide provactive health care treatment and advice
With these tenets, the Methodist Internal Medicine Group has become the trust physician for thousands of Houstonians.
How To Become A Patient
- To become a patient simply contact us online or call us at 713-441-4280. Our attentive team will make every effort to accommodate your schedule. Our team accepts all major insurance plans.
- Once your appointment has been confirmed, please fill out the new patient form and bring it with you to your appointment. This will help us better serve you when you arrive.
Methodist Internal Medicine Group makes every effort to accommodate international patients. To schedule an appointment or to request a second opinion, please contact us at 713-441-4280.
For billing information or questions please call the Central Billing Office at 713-441-4347
Sometimes a patient's condition may require hospitalization. Our four doctors admit patients to The Methodist Hospital and follow our patients when they have had surgery.