To schedule an apppointment or request a second opinion call 713-441-1026.
Patient Registration Form
Patient History Form
Patient Forms - Dr. Hall and Ratan
Patient Forms - Dr. Romero/ Dr. Thompson/ Debra Nelson
Please read The Methodist Hospital – Physician Organization notice of privacy practices.
The Methodist Obstetrics and Gynecology Group is pleased to provide you with comprehensive and personalized care. In addition to our extraordinary physicians, our dedicated team is happy to help answer any questions you may have.
How to become a patient
Texas Medical Center
- Our attentive team will make every effort to accommodate your schedule. Please review the list of managed care plans accepted to confirm that yours is listed.
- Once your appointment has been confirmed, please fill out the patient forms listed to the right of this page. Bring them with you and give them to our front office staff when you arrive for your appointment.
- Patients of Drs. Hall and Ratan: Please print Patient Forms 1 and 2 at right, read, sign and date the date of your appointment. Fax them to 713-797-0661 at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you are a Medicare/Medicaid patient, please also complete, sign and date the Medicaid/Medicare form and return that as well.
To schedule an appointment with any of the following physicians, please call 713.441.1026:
- Dr. Alan Kaplan, gynecologist
- Dr. Christopher Hobday, gynecologist
- Dr. Aparna Kamat, gynecological oncologist
- Dr. Anuj Suri, gynecological oncologist
To schedule an appointment with any of the following physicians, please call 713.797.9498:
- Dr. Hailey Hall, obstetrics and gynecology
- Dr. Bani Ratan, obstetrics and gynecology