Methodist Breast Center at West Houston makes its patients’ comfort and safety our first priority. This guide will provide you with step by step instructions to move you through the facilities and your appointment with ease.
Prior to Your Appointment
If you have visited another facility previously:
- Please contact the facility where your previous images were done, and have them place all of your images on a disk that is DICOM compatible. If that is not possible, you may bring films. Also have them give you any prior reports.
- Bring the films or disk of your images and reports to your appointment.
- If your physician gave you an order form for your procedure, please bring it with you to your appointment.
- If your physician’s office is going to fax your order to us, please confirm with their office that they have done so prior to your appointment. Our fax number is 832- 522-0123.
- Note: We must have a physician’s order or we will be unable to provide you with service on your appointment date.
- Fill out the Patient Questionnaire and the Film Release and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card and photo ID with you for registration purposes.
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Arrive at the Hospital: 18500 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas 77094. Exit the freeway at Barker Cypress or Greenhouse Road.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment for patient registration.
- Park in the patient parking lot directly off the I-10 access road. Please note that it is a fair distance from parking to the front entrance of the hospital.
For your convienence
- There is a covered drop-off at the front entrance of the hospital.
- There are handicapped parking spaces near the front entrance.
- If you would like transportation from the parking lot to the entrance, please call 832-522-8000 for assistance. You may also call this number for assistance back to your car at the end of your appointment.
- Walk in the main entrance of the hospital and enter the lobby.
- Turn toward your left and walk to the Registration & Information Desk.
- Sign in and take a seat in the Registration Area.
- If you wait more than 10 minutes without being called to register please call the Breast Center at 832- 522-0016 and we will expedite your registration.