We, the members of the program, are committed to:
- Providing an environment conducive to excellence in education and training in Family Medicine.
- Being leaders in providing quality patient-care and community service.
- Encouraging professional and personal health, growth and development.
- Honoring diversity, autonomy and creativity as personal and collective strengths.
- Teaching and maintaining financial responsibility in our health care environment.
- Achieving organizational excellence by empowering our members to be responsible proactive decision makers.
- An ongoing discipline of self-assessment, communication, adaptation and problem solving.
- Appreciating, encouraging and supporting all members.
- Recognizing barriers and assisting each other in surmounting them.
- Being family centered
- Acting with honesty, compassion, competence, enthusiasm and diligence in the fulfillment of these commitments.