There’s no secret to living a long and healthy life. We must take care of our health, but oftentimes, women are so busy taking care of their careers, homes and families, they neglect their own health. No matter what phase of your life you’re in — Generation Y or a Baby Boomer — the decisions you make now will have long term effects on your health.
Houston Methodist Hospital has created Leading Care for Women, a consumer-focused newsletter specifically tailored to the needs of today’s woman. This award-winning publication highlights new technologies, health tips, upcoming events and other health information that will assist you in meeting your health goals and living a longer, healthier life.
As of December 2010, Leading Care for Women is no longer published. To view and/or subscribe to other Houston Methodist publications follow links below:
- Leading Medicine Magazine
Our print magazine gives you easy access to latest medical advancements at Houston Methodist.
- Healthy Knowledge
A free monthly electronic newsletter offered by Houston Methodist Hospital System.
- 2009 Fall - How to Prevent Overtraining (e-book) | HTML | PDF
- 2009 Spring - Keep Your Feet Happy and Healthy (e-book) | HTML | PDF
- 2009 Winter - A New Look at Your Heart (e-book) | HTML | PDF
- 2008 Fall - Do Your Part for Breast Health (e-book) | HTML | PDF
- 2008 Spring - Urinary Incontinence Can be Treated (e-book) | HTML | PDF
- 2008 Winter - One Woman's Triumph Over Cancer (e-book) | HTML | PDF
- 2007 Fall - Varicose Veins Making You Blue? (e-book) | HTML | PDF
- 2007 Spring - Knee Joint Replacement For Women (e-book) | HTML | PDF
- 2006 Fall - Staying Healthy for Life (e-book) | PDF