Jeffrey Friedman, M.D. is a plastic surgeon in the Department of Surgery at The Methodist Hospital.
Jeffrey Friedman, M.D.
Plastic Surgeon, Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, The Methodist Hospital
- Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Congenital Anomalies
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Plastic Reconstruction
- Lower Extremities
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Microsurgery Fellowship — University of Southern California
- Plastic Surgery Residency — Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- General Surgery Residency — University of Illinois
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, M.D.
Dr. Friedman’s Biography
Dr. Friedman completed his general surgery residency at the University of Illinois, plastic surgery residency at Baylor College of Medicine and a fellowship in microsurgery from the University of Southern California. He has served as Assistant Professor of Surgery in the Plastic Surgery Division of Baylor College of Medicine and Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.