Bisong Haupt, M.D.
Staff Pathologist, Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine
Houston Methodist Hospital Physician Organization
16655 South West Freeway
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
Dr. Haupt received her medical degree in 1982 from the Southeast University School of Medicine in Nanjing, China. She then completed a residency in anatomic and clinical pathology and a fellowship in surgical pathology at Houston Methodist. In 2008, Dr. Haupt received her first faculty appointment as an assistant professor of pathology at St. Louis University in St. Louis, MO. She joined Houston Methodist Hospital Physician Organization in 2011.
Dr. Haupt is a general surgical pathologist and certified by the American Board of Pathology.
Representative Recent Publications
- Haupt B, Schwartz MR, Xu Q, Ro JY. Columnar cell lesions: a consensus study among pathology trainees. Hum Pathol. 2010 Jun;41(6):895-901.
- Haupt B, Ro JY, Schwartz MR. Basal-like breast carcinoma: a phenotypically distinct entity. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2010 Jan;134(1):130-3.
- Shen SS, Haupt BX, Ro JY, Zhu J, Bailey HR, Schwartz MR. Number of lymph nodes examined and associated clinicopathologic factors in colorectal carcinoma. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2009 May;133(5):781-6.
- Haupt B, Ro JY, Ayala AG, Zhai J. Metastatic prostatic carcinoma to testis: histological features mimicking lymphoma. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2009;2(1):104-7.
- Haupt B, Ro JY, Schwartz MR, Shen SS. Colorectal adenocarcinoma with micropapillary pattern and its association with lymph node metastasis. Mod Pathol. 2007 Jul;20(7):729-33.