Aldona J. Spiegel, M.D. is a plastic surgeon in the Department of Surgery at The Methodist Hospital.
Aldona J. Spiegel, M.D.
Plastic Surgeon, Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, The Methodist Hospital
- Plastic Surgery
- Abdominal Plasty
- Botulinum Toxin Injection
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Microsurgery Fellowship — Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Plastic Surgery Residency — Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- General Surgery Residency — The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- University of Ottawa, Canada, M.D.
Dr. Spiegel’s Biography
Dr. Aldona Spiegel earned her undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Ottawa, Canada. She completed her general surgery training at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD and then a microsurgery fellowship as well as plastic surgery training at the Division of Plastic Surgery of Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Spiegel's clinical expertise is in advanced breast reconstruction and microsurgery - particularly the area of reinnervated autologous muscle-preserving perforator flaps (DIEP/SIEA, SGAP, and TAP). Her goal is to provide the most advanced breast reconstruction options in a caring and supportive environment while providing that vital step in a woman's journey back to health and happiness.