Click here to view our online Patient Guide.
- Ordering Meals: Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital offers “Just For You” room service, which allows you to order your meal when you are hungry. The service is available seven days a week between 6:30 a.m. and 7 p.m., and meals usually arrive within 45 minutes. A full-time dietitian is on staff to ensure that any special nutritional needs are met. To place an order, call extension 48360 from your bedside phone. For any questions or concerns regarding food service, please call the patient food services manager at extension 47919.
- Guest Trays: Guest trays are available for your visitors for $12 per meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner). Each guest tray consists of a standard regular service meal, which will be brought to the patient's room. Guest trays are not permitted in the intensive care unit (ICU). To order a guest tray, please call extension 48360.
- Cafeteria: The Houston Methodist Sugar Land cafeteria offers a pleasant dining experience for both patients and visitors. A variety of appealing, nutritious entrees, salads and desserts is available. The Garden Café, located in the atrium of the Main Pavilion, is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Starbucks™: Starbucks™ coffeehouse is located on the second floor of the Main Pavilion, near the surgery waiting room, is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. There is also a Starbucks on the first floor of the Sweetwater Pavilion, open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Both locations are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Patient Bill of Rights
Click here to view our Patient Bill of Rights.
Click here to view our online nursery.
Insurance and Billing
Click here to view a list of insurance plans and information about billing.
Click here to review our Notice of Privacy Practices in English (here to review in Spanish).
Spiritual Care and Values Integration
Click here to learn more about spiritual care services and community support groups.
Advance Directives We are available to help with sensitive ethical issues, including establishing a living will or an advance directive. Please watch the following informational video about advance directives before contacting a chaplain for assistance.
- Advance Directive — End of Life Decisions (English)
- Advance Directive — End of Life Decisions (Spanish)
The Guest Relations Department is a group of patient liaisons responsible for helping patients with any questions or concerns that may arise during or after admission. A patient liaison is available for all patients Monday–Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday–Sunday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
To make your time with us as comfortable and successful as possible, we feel it is important to establish a mutually supportive and cooperative relationship with those who will be providing your care. Therefore, it is important for you to be aware of your rights and responsibilities as a Houston Methodist Sugar Land patient.
For more information about guest relations, or if you have any special requests or concerns, call 281.274.7806 or email email@example.com. Any concerns will be investigated by the appropriate hospital departments, and results will be given to the Quality Management Department.
The Guest Relations Department attempts to resolve complaints within seven business days; however, some investigations may take longer. We will keep you informed if this is the case.
Houston Methodist Sugar Land lets you register for several services online:
- Request a physician appointment
- Request an appointment
- Register at the hospital
- Schedule a mammogram
- Pre-register for childbirths
- Register for childbirth classes
For information about medical records, visit our Health Information Management page.
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital Medical Records Contact:
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Health Information Management
Attn: Release of Information
16651 Southwest Freeway, Suite 529
Sugar Land, TX 77479